Thursday, November 28, 2013

week 6


Week 6- Whole lot-a Woman I am

Now I’m full, no more please, my chest can’t take it, I’ve been out and about, shopping, visiting, and these girls are ready to be left alone for a while…April to be exact. That’s when I get the implants in.

I’m definitely ready to be back to work in one week, that sounds desperate, but I’m really getting the itch to do something to earn my paychecks. Turns out there was only 4 hrs un-accounted for that I’d be claiming short term disability for…I told my boss to not worry about it at all, I can probably live 4 hrs short for all the lazing about I’ve done…lol.

I’m going to see Karma again this weekend, do some arts and crafts with her. I decided we’d be making Christmas decorations, and then I can put some on my tree and some on hers.

I’ve been spending a fair bit of money on myself this past few weeks, its hard when sales are on, and my closet is a bit empty form the great purge last weekend. Oh and I’ve been cooking up a storm, not so successful with recreating a creamy seafood dish, have to try that again without pasta and with actual muscles. And I made a knotted blanket for wrapping Karma’s Christmas gift, figure that’s more fun than wrapping paper, and then she gets to keep the wrap. Also found some cute Christmas sweaters. But I resisted buying them, so proud of me so pictures will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment