Wednesday, December 11, 2013

final week...back to work slacker... just kidding


Final resting week

I have been very luck so far, there has been no complacations requiring immediate attention or further surgery, and for that I’m thnakful. I think I did ok “resting” for the first maybe 3 weeks, once I got my driving back, money was spent and the gears kept rolling, I didn’t do the piano near as much as I ahd hoped. But I did get a christmmas song book which I’m hoping to have a few tunes practiced up by christmas. I have done a litle swimming and some stationary bike. Hoping that tomorrow will be a good day free of pain at work, for my return. I’m on the late shift so that will make life a bit easier or it will be very boaring, eeither way I’M BACK!!!!

Packed my lunch bag with all sorts of pan killers, and calcualted if it’s worth it to buy more bus tickets or buy the monthly pass, decided on the tickets.

Well getting used to being a 38DD is sort of funny because I’m a stick out DD not a droppy DD, so it dosent appear that I’m that large. My guess is that once this whole thing is through I’ll be a big C cup or maybe a D.

December 20th is my last visit before april for the final instalment. He will meet with me 4 weeks before my next suregry to pick the impants I want….woot bra for the inside…all dave wants is for them to be softer than these expanders and for me to be happy, and I’m already happy with what all has gone down this past 7 weeks.
Looking forward to giving the next instalment soon. This is what I’m packing around for now 750mL of rock hard saline!

No comments:

Post a Comment