Thursday, November 28, 2013

week 5


Week 5- Caring for Another Person, and the Great Closet Purge

With my auntie being two weeks behind me, it’s neat to see how fast and well I’ve progressed. Unfortunately my auntie had a bit of skin death on her right breast incision, so I offered to be her ride to the hospital for her surgery. All was well got an early call that she was to come in ASAP, so no time for breakfast I bolted out the door to get her, and off to the hospital. Turned out we could have waited, she only went in 30 min before her scheduled time, so after an 8hr day of sitting and waiting I was a bit sore from those awful chairs, but my new e-reader saved me from getting too inpatient.

What I thought was going to be my last fill, turn out nope, got one more to go, and didn’t think these things could go any bigger but here we go. The appointment was a bit delayed, but he got these girls filled and it a “see you next week” and of course to follow a nice “hi and bye” to my co-workers on the day ward.

This week has been a crafty week I found my old loom for doing my version of knitting, and made Dave and me almost matching hats, he loves his hat, I think he wears it more so because he loves me, but let just say he loves it either way!

I even got to see Karma early in the week, glad I’m doing this without kids, it would be very tiring and hard to have a toddler at this point. I did find a nice treasure chest of dress up clothes for her for Christmas, hope she loves them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment