Tuesday, January 7, 2014

it's a christmas miracle....lol




So the goald was to try and keep my surgery a secret from my grandma (Babcue). Well christmas eve is a big deal for polish people so I attended the event. And part of the tradition is the oldest male does a prayer and a toast. My uncle rick took the reins since my dad was not present. Bless his heart he includes my surgery in the list of thank God’s for the year of 2013, and it was like something out of a movie, her head peaked right in my direction “ What suregry?” well the explination was reversed, I told her that they found the cycts first then did the surgeyr. She seemed more upset that they were fake than anything, she even asked if I could not have children now, I had to laugh, but I corrected her. Then she began the extensive questions as to weather I was needing chemo, radiation, etc. between my step mom, dad, and me I think she has the best explination that she’s going to get. And that was my christmas miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment