Saturday, December 21, 2013

Last visit...and now waiting again

So I had my last check up with Dr. Schembri on 20th of December, and I told him about a pinching cramp pain that I've been getting on my right side, right beside my sternum area. He told me it's the muscles pulling away from the ribs and that it will go away in time.
Speaking of time, well 6 months from Nov 26 is when I should hopefully see my surgery date falling so MAY/JUNE instead of April...oh well guess that its better to wait the results are better when skin has a chance to rest and expand and heal deeper under the skin as well as on top.
Should know date by February hopefully, and 4 weeks before the date will be my pick-a-pair session...yay.
He also said that most likely I wont be as big as I am now, unless I like this size but they wont be as movable.

until  next time...chow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment